How To Care For Your Products
Epoxy Resin is very hardwearing but does need love and care! Epoxy isn't as indestructible as your standard metal tags ID tags and extra care will be needed to in order to extend the longevity of your tags.
- Do not leave in any product that is coated in resin in direct sunlight for long periods of time, this may soften the resin, turn it yellow or potentially discolour the flora inside.
- Do not shower in your item or submerge it in water for long periods of time. If your pooch loves to explore and jump in rivers and streams, remove the tag beforehand as being submerged in water can turn the resin cloudy.
- Please take extra care with your item as if not looked after correctly, the resin may scratch over time.
Cleaning Your Item
- Only use warm water with a soft cloth to clean the tag. Do not use chemicals or bleach as this will wear the tag down and scuff the resin
- Please not leave your tag alone with your pet where they can chew on or ingest their tag.
- Always check split rings and lobster clasps regularly to ensure that the tag is secure and in place to avoid the tag falling off the ring. If using a martingale collar the D ring is large therefore can stretch the ring. I'd recommend opting for a larger split ring or alternatively you can upgrade to a lobster clasp.
Delivery/ Lead time
- All products are handmade to order and I’m currently working at a 4 week delivery estimation.
- All products are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class delivery however Royal Mail are seeing delays currently and some areas are taking up to two weeks for delivery.